Buy Kapanol Online
Buy Kapanol Online-Buy Kapanol 20mg Online-Buy Morphine Sulfate
Kapanol contains morphine sulfate which belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics.
Kapanol is used for the relief of chronic, moderate to severe pain.
Your doctor may have prescribed Kapanol for another reason. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why Kapanol has been prescribed for you.
As Kapanol contains morphine, people who take morphine for a long time to treat their pain may become dependent on it. As a result, with time, your body will become used to taking morphine and you may experience symptoms due to withdrawal if you suddenly stop taking this medicine. If you have not done so already, you should discuss this further with your doctor.
Action: How Kapanol works
Morphine is an opioid analgesic which exerts an agonist effect at specific, saturable opioid receptors in the CNS and other tissues. Morphine has many pharmacological effects including analgesia, suppression of the cough reflex, respiratory depression due to a reduction in the responsiveness of the respiratory centre to carbon dioxide, nausea and emesis through direct stimulation of the chemoreceptor trigger-zone (CTZ), mood changes including euphoria and dysphoria, sedation, mental clouding, alterations in both the endocrine and autonomic nervous systems, and a decrease in gastrointestinal motility leading to constipation.
Buy Kapanol 20mg Online
Kapanol contains the active ingredient morphine sulfate. It also contains the inactive ingredients sucrose (sugar), maize starch, hypromellose (464), ethylcellulose, methacrylic acid copolymer, macrogol 6000, diethyl phthalate, talc, gelatin, and SW -9009 Black Ink.
Kapanol does not contain gluten or lactose.
If you’re not sure whether you should be taking Kapanol, talk to your doctor.
Before you start to take it
Tell your doctor if:
- If you are allergic to foods, dyes, preservatives or any other medicines;
- When you have any of the following conditions – kidney or liver disease, under activity of the adrenal or thyroid gland, increased prostate size, narrowing of the urinary bladder tract, biliary tract disease or inflammation of the pancreas, a condition associated with fits or convulsions, or diarrhoea;
- have had a head injury or increased pressure in the head;
- Regularly drink large amounts of alcohol;
- Abnormal curvature of the spine;
- You have low blood pressure.
Taking other medicines
Buy Morphine Sulfate
Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including medicines you buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
Some medicines may affect the way others work. Your doctor or pharmacist will be able to tell you what to do when taking Kapanol with other medicines.
Use in children
Kapanol is not to be used for children.
How to take Kapanol
The Pharmacist’s label on the pack will tell you how to take Kapanol. If there is something you do not understand, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
How much to take
- Kapanol should be taken either once (every 24 hours) or twice (every 12 hours) daily, whichever your doctor has advised;
- The amount of Kapanol needed to give good pain relief varies. The doctor will take into account your age, weight, level of pain and medical history when choosing your dose and how often to take it;
- Do not take more capsules than your doctor tells you to. If pain occurs between doses Do not take extra doses of Kapanol. Tell your doctor as soon as possible. Taking more Kapanol than the doctor told you to can be dangerous.